Working at Heights Training & Certification
Why Safety Training?
- Become certified by the Ministry of Labour
- Strengthen workplace safety
- Reduce the number of fall-from-height incidents
- Obtain knowledge about fall hazards and general safety practices
- Meet Working at Height standards
- Mandatory by Law as of Oct 1st, 2017
Purpose of the Working at Heights Training Program
To establish a mandatory minimum standard for high quality and consistent training for workers who work at heights in the Province of Ontario. Our program prepares you for a range of working scenarios to help you work more effectively & safely, while also following Ontario laws and regulations. Our Working at Heights Training course was designed to provide you with real world scenarios to help you become better prepared for working at heights.